It's good to know that you enjoy using our products so much that you want to tell other people about them. And for you, that means you can replenish your Sara Rosalie stock, now that you're joining our Referral Program.
(Have we not approached you about our Referral Program, but would you still like to participate? click here to send us an email.)
That is how it works
With your personal 20% discount code you can introduce friends, family and followers to Sara Rosalie.
Every season we check how often your discount code has been used. Based on that, you can replenish your stock of Sara Rosalie products.
Is your personal code used twice? Then you can choose a Luxury Mini.
Has your personal code been used 3x? Then you can choose one Tinted Balm or a Mini Set.
Has your personal code been used 5x? Then choose between a full size Eye Balm or Face Balm.
Has your code been used more or less often? Then we keep counting into the next season.
Share your code verbally and/or share it via Instagram or another platform to achieve your goal. This way, you'll never be short of Sara Rosalie balms.
In addition, you will be the first to know when we need testers for new products.
Spread the word
If you're not sure what to tell people about Sara Rosalie, beyond your own experience with our products, here are a few suggestions:
- All our products are Allergy Certified, which means that our balms are perfume-free and the risk of skin irritation is minimal. Great for your friends with sensitive skin, or people dealing with eczema, rosacea, psoriasis or acne. (More about Allergy Certified).
- Everything we make is cruelty free, made from 100% ingredients of natural origin and packaged and produced as sustainably as possible. (More about sustainability).
Click here for an Instagram Guide where we introduce our balms and explain exactly why they work for your skin and how to use them.
- People can use your discount code 1x for their first order.
- Your discount code can only be used by new customers who have not ordered from Sara Rosalie before.
- The discount cannot be combined with other discounts.
- What we see in our system about the number of times your discount code has been used is leading.