Texel nature house in the dunes
At nature camping Loodsmansduin you will find our nature house, Texel. We use this 'tiny house' of course, but also rent it out. Below you will find all the information. For reservations and information you can email me: email@example.com.
The cottage consists of a living / dining room, complete kitchen, bathroom with shower, bedroom with double box-spring bed (1.60 x 2.10) and a children's room with the option of two single beds (80 x 1.90) or a single bed + camp bed. Around the house is a spacious terrace where you have sun all day.
- Facilities: TV cable & Netflix, WiFi, combi oven, basic cooking utensils.
- Maximum capacity: 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years old. For toddlers and babies there is in the house: toys, books, high chair, camp bed.
It nature house Texel is located at the Loodsmansduin nature campsite near Den Hoorn. The house is on the quiet side, with a few other houses of permanent owners and is on a dead end pedestrian path. Few people, no cars, we love it. At the campsite - in the middle and high season - there is a lot: outdoor swimming pool for children, restaurant, sandwiches / snack bar, bicycle rental, playgrounds. But even better: from the campsite you can walk or cycle through the dunes to the beach (3 km) or the horsponds (3 km, really beautiful).
Rent a nature house Texel
- week (Sat-Sat) € 800 *
- weekend (Fri-Mon) € 350 *
- midweek (Mon-Thu) € 330 *
Service and cleaning costs: € 50
* including bed linen and kitchen linen, excluding (beach) towels and service costs.
For reservations & more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a whatsapp message on 0623974678.